How Hard Are You Knocking Fundraiser
Book sales of How Hard Are You Knocking? could be the most profitable fundraiser that your organization has ever done. Many organizations around the country have already participated in the program and profited thousands of dollars by selling How Hard Are You Knocking? on college campuses.
How The Program Works
- How Hard Are You Knocking? retails for $12.95 at Borders, Barnes & Noble, Amazon.com, campus book stores and many other national retailers.
- Your organization can purchase books for $5.00 each, a discount of 61%. Minimum order of one case (62 books). Orders of 2 or more cases can be purchased at the price of $4.00 per book.
- Your organization can then resell the books for up to $12.95 and retain the entire profit.
|Cost to Organization
|Profit Per Book
|1 Case of 62 books profit $462.90 ($30 S/h)
- Beta Pi chapter with 60 brothers buys 3 cases of books at $4.00 per book
- Total cost with S/H is $834.00 for 168 books
- Each member sells only 3 books to classmates, family, or friends
- Beta Pi makes $2,175.60 and profits $1,341.60
Benefits to Your Organization
Books sales can be a quick way to earn money. Each case of books brings in a profit of over $492.90. For many organizations, this may be the only fundraiser they need for an entire semester. Many organizations often sell more than just one case of books.
Easy to Do
Most chapters could easily sell a whole case or more if each member simply commits to sell just one or two books. In addition, a marketing packet is included with each order which details selling strategies, unique marketing ideas, and other helpful tips to make your fundraising a success.
The book is designed to help college students and recent graduates prepare for a career. It teaches skills for preparing for a job search, writing resumes, professional dress, interviewing techniques, and more. By promoting a product that benefits the students of your university, you help the university as a whole and demonstrate your organizationís professionalism campus-wide.
By selling a book that helps prepare students for a career, your organization will convey to prospective candidates a dedication to the further advancement of its members and increase awareness of your organization.
How To Get Started
- Contact Tim Augustine at:
- Your organization will receive the books within 10 days.
- Payment can be made via MC, VISA, check or money order.
- Please add $30.00 for S/H per case.
About the Fundraiser
"The How Hard Are You Knocking? fundraising program was a huge success for the Ohio State University. We profited $2,500 in one semester."
Robert Benson, Senior
The Ohio State University
"A great fundraiser. Our organization purchased the books to hand out during recruitment week. It was a great tool for recruiting! Thanks Tim!"
Wendy Johnson, Senior
University of Southern California